Sunday, March 20, 2011

"That *annoying* Hunter."

So after making a few posts on the forum this evening, in response, someone replied to me with this:-

"wow, you were that annoying hunter with a blog on hunter forums in BC. What happened I dont think I have seen you post once since wrath?"

I realise that this, meagre as it may be, sums up my place in this game's history. BRK had a gun named after him; but apparently I still live in infamy on the forum as "that annoying Hunter."

I'm not offended by it at all, however; quite the contrary, in fact. I often used to write that I felt there was a thematic association between Survival and John McClaine. Given that, I think probably the highest form of flattery that I could be given, is to be known as a proverbial fly in the ointment. ;)

1 comment:

Dave Cushley said...

It is odd that BRK's positive and upbeat contribution to the game get's a better reaction than your playing a game you clearly don't enjoy and whining about it