Friday, March 27, 2009

Gundersson's alt project idea

Time for the weekly blog post. *grin*

Gundersson has been writing to me on Gmail about the idea for an alt project. He really likes the idea of himself, me, Rilgon, and Pike if they're willing to make alts together on a server somewhere, and then essentially tour pretty much every 5 man in the game, levelling up as we go.

I think it's an awesome idea, although there could be co-ordination issues, given me being in a different timezone. I did wonder whether or not Rilgon and Pike would be willing, also, since I know Rilgon in particular loves raiding to the extent that he does; he may not have time for such a thing.

Anyway, tell me in the comments or on Twitter if you're able to do this, guys. I think it could be a lot of fun.

No comments: