Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Added Gaming Diva to my blogroll

Another blog which I should have added some time ago now, as I have been aware of its' existence for a while:- Gaming Diva.

Also, I am in agreement with a statement in her latest post, that Orcish women can indeed be very beautiful. My first character in this game was a male Forsaken Mage.

After a while I became a leader of a levelling guild, which before a coup and disintegration, had close to 100 people at one point. Because of this, I felt perhaps it would be good to have a character who was more physically striking; and on visiting Orgrimmar on a few occasions with my Mage and witnessing some of the female guards walking around, my reaction was the same as that had by Jim Gordon in Batman Begins, on seeing the Tumbler.

"I've gotta get me one of those." ;-)

No comments: