Friday, August 22, 2008

Thinking of taking a break

My current timecard expires on Monday. At the moment, I'm undecided as to whether or not I'm going to be getting another one, immediately.

I've been spending far too much time, not necessarily even in the game, but on the forums, and I need to get some other things done. I need more exercise, and I've also been wanting to put in a container vegetable garden in time for Spring, which starts in only a few days now.

If I do get another timecard, I need to figure out how to control the forum addiction so that I can get other things done as well; that I think will be difficult. It's also hard because I've rediscovered my alt Paladin just recently as well, and I've been having more fun with that character than I have in the game in a while. So maybe a better idea would be to get another card, but simply work at better controlling myself on the forums. ;-)


We will see. :)

EDIT:- I'm going to stay, but I think I will focus on playing the Paladin more for a while. I need a change. I also do need to somehow figure out a way to better manage my time.

No comments: