Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Got the S3 Axe

So I was going to get +35 Agility to my Sonic Spear today, but then realised I had enough Arena points for the Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe. It turns out this weapon has +hit as well, which is good, though not as much as the Spear. With my old green trinket equipped though I'm still hit capped currently anyway.

My Armory profile is at last becoming something which isn't a source of complete embarassment, I think. Although my Arena ratings are still beyond horrible, my RAP with Hawk and TSA is 1800 now, which is a major improvement; I'm a little over 28% crit as well.

The downside, of course, is what this has done to my base Agility. It's down 130 odd points, to 577. I want to try and get back above 600 base if I can, but it eats into my Stamina too much if I try and go higher than that. If I can get back to 600 base though, that will put me close to 670 after LR, and probably fairly close to 34% crit if I go back to deep Survival. I'm going to go back to 25+ point Surv at some point; probably fairly soon if I start doing some instance soloing again.

It's very much a balancing act, I'm finding.

No comments: