Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More gear needed

The ramps video I talked about in my last post will come, but in terms of my attempts so far; with my current gear there is absolutely no margin for error with a 3-4 mob pull. I still need to learn more about timing the traps appropriately so they don't all break at once and I get overwhelmed. I can do the pulls some of the time; I just need a lot more practice.

I also still need better gear. If I could find a Kazzak raid on my server, I'd go after these. Trackhoof and a few other people who read this might want to go after those; I'm projecting that after a Nethercleft patch, if I could get them it'd give me around 20 ag over my current legs.

I'm also still needing to finish my AB grind for the Gladiator's Heavy Crossbow, but it's getting demoralising because the Horde lose pretty much every game we play. I started trying to take charge a little more a bit back, and maybe it was just coincidence, but when I did that it seemed like we won 3-4 games; but it's exhausting to try and do, and I'm not even sure it was because of that anywayz.

One thing that I don't understand is that people on the forum, or in a comment on one of my last posts here, say that I try and make myself sound like some kind of authority when in reality I'm basically just a scrub who doesn't know what I'm talking about. The reason why I don't understand why people say that is because I freely acknowledge that yes, I am a scrub. Alu for some reason tries to be diplomatic about it, but he's also implied that a few times, as well...and yes, he's right.

There are a couple of things that I've found to work for me, and I want to write about those; there are also reasons why I want to try and improve the credibility of Survival as a spec in people's minds. However, look at the blues I've still got; what a mess my rep tab is, and my overall level of progression in the game. I'm also admitting that my 3 trap pulling needs a fair amount of work.

That I'm a scrub is therefore pretty much the only real conclusion you could make.

No comments: