Monday, April 7, 2008

An Invitation

As a follow on from my last post, I don't suppose I could interest any of you in making alts on Thaurissan? ;-) It's actually a very green server. Ahn'Qiraj isn't open yet, and not a lot of guilds have been to the Black Temple yet, either. The economy, consequently, is pretty much ground floor. The upside of that is that it's great for making money, but the downside is that a few other people are doing it too, which makes it expensive for me to buy things.

That may not sound like much of a promotion of the place, (*grin*) but in this case new doesn't necessarily mean low-pop, so there are still some other people we could find to play with.

I know you're probably focused on your mains, but I'd love to see some of you if you're willing to make alts on Thaur. I've spoken to Efri about maybe trying to flesh out my little guild a bit more if so, too. I originally made it purely for the guild bank, but I'm not opposed to the idea of getting some real members. Unfortunately I might have been a bit slow on the draw to recruit Trackhoof in particular, since apparently he's already found another guild. ;-)

I'm thinking of re-forming the guild in order to rename it, since I've unfortunately found that the name has given forum trolls a very convenient way of refuting me in a conversation at times, and feel very clever about doing it. Since I'd be thinking primarily of a Hunter guild, I had thought of as a name. Probably very pretentious, I know...but I've never been very good with names, unfortunately.

Anyway, I hope maybe I'll see some people who read this in game! :)

No comments: