Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My own forum

I decided to follow in BRK's example. Unfortunately this isn't hosted by me; it's a free site, but still seems to work fine.

The address is http://mirshwow.makeforum.org/ - Go make an account if you want, and start some topics up...I've got an initial announcement there, and will add some more stuff in time. I noticed though that I've been getting some questions in my comments recently, which is really cool...but at the same time, I thought a forum might make things a bit easier...they're a bit better for two way communication than blog comments.

Of course, I will still be posting here, and probably what I will do is copy some of the stuff I write over there back here, in order for it to exist here in a more read-only form...we can do actual discussion etc over there. This should be good though. :)

No comments: